Thursday, June 28, 2007

People on the Go II


I was into sketching people on the train for a little while. I have one that I posted up earlier.

Here's another one. I'm pretty happy with this one. I have a couple more ready just in case for the future. If anyone is really interested I'll post them up quicker.


Unfortunately, most of my drawings are of people sleeping. Seems like that's the top activity on the train in the morning or the afternoon. The only other pose seems to be a sour, or just a straight face. Hard to find some real emotion.


I think I'm going to start drawing on the train again. This time I'll try taking a different train car. Being a typical commuter, I'm a creature of habit and sit in the same car, most of the time in the same seat.


At any rate, let me know what you think!

No comments: