Saturday, August 25, 2007

Illustration Friday - Visitors




OK here's a quick one I whipped up for Illustration Friday - Visitors. This was originally a photo that I accidentally took without the flash. I liked the way it looked and immediately thought of an alien abduction. Some color shifts, overlays and some of my own magic and style and I came to this image.

Hopefully the Illustration Friday police won't kill the link. I think it's suitably far enough away from a photo.

As always let me know what you think and take a look around my blog by clicking on the title banner.

7 comments:

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Very cool indeed! Well done.

steve said...

I hope not either. This is art!! Good thinking--I love it!

Mim said...

I love this, and agree- art is art

Debbie said...

This is so cool. Great idea!

Julie Prichard said...

Who cares what the IF police think...this is AWESOME!

atomicvelvetsigh said...

aww.. this is perfectly fine! i can even see an alien peeping out from behind one of the guys..

you should see my entry for this week.. i call it "camera painting" ours will pass off the IF poilice by that *winks*

atomicvelvetsigh said...

aww.. this is perfectly fine! i can even see an alien peeping out from behind one of the guys..

you should see my entry for this week.. i call it "camera painting" ours will pass off the IF police by that *winks*