Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Another Robot


Here's another robot. This guy started off as a charcoal drawing, the I brought him into Photoshop. I like the sketchy look to him combined with the bold colours. I get the feeling I've borrowed this style and I think I know from who. If anyone else has seen this let me know.


To be honest that's the one thing I'm really trying to find; my own unique style. I like graphical/technical art, but I also like colour blends and transitions. Some of my work would be technical and abstract. As I'm writing this, I'm thinking that I don't have anything really 'organic'. It's all very graphical. I think I'll try to do something less ridged and more free flowing.


Well I'm off to work in my sketchbook with conte in my bed. Yeah I know it'll make a mess, I'm a nutter, thanks for caring.


No comments: