Sunday, July 1, 2007

More Crazy Photoshop Fun


Still playing around in Photoshop today.


This image was originally a picture taken at a 'State Fair' (we call it the Canadian National Exhibition - CNE for short). I love going there, always a fun day for me.


At any rate there were these two entertainers a guy and and a girl walking the grounds. It was a neat show they had. The guy was on stilts but had a suit around him that looked like he was sitting on this tall ostrich. The girl walked around with a magnifying glass. Her costume though made it look like she was floating. It was all very Ren-fair-esque (Renaissance Fair), but insanely interesting.


I hope they are back next year, I'll take more shots. If they sit still for long enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - you can draw - I am impressed :) Honestly though - I really am impressed. I still prefer the photo that reminds me of home though.